Wednesday, September 25, 2013

That time I made a wedding cake: Part Five


Well, ladies and gents, wedding day came and went-- and boy, was it a gorgeous day!

I started out running with my favorite ladies, the Chatty Chicks. Apparently I was sweating powdered sugar and flour (documentation above courtesy of Brenda!)

Then, off to clean up and set up the reception hall!


After the ceremony (true story: I'm a crier!), I rushed over to the reception to assemble the cake!


I kind of had my hands full, so there are no photos of the actual assembly...  


Ta da!


The bride and groom!


Okay, it's always awesomely awkward to feed each other-- but it makes for some quality photos!


With the beautiful bride!


Congrats, Elizabeth and Mark! Thank you so much for including me in your special day-- I am so honored to have been able to attend and be a part of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment