Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friday I'm In Love: Gettin' Crafty

I love fall... almost as much as I love winter. I'm looking forward to cooler days, autumn colors... and an excuse to stay in on a rainy fall weekend and get creative.

I'm in love with: beautifying my apartment fridge.



I'm in love with: knitting up a bunch of these cute coffee cup cozys.



I'm in love with: decorating my walls with reminders of where I've been.



I'm in love with: these adorable, simple necklaces.



I'm in love with: Upcycling all my old wine corks.



Happy Friday, all!

P.S. Bucket List Update!

SUMMER BUCKET LIST (SO MUCH LEFT TO DO!)

  1. Going to a drive-in movie theatre
  2. Tubing with friends
  3. Taking a road trip with a killer playlist x2! (Duluth, MN and Bozeman, MT)
  4. Picking TONS of berries-- and eating only berries for an entire day with no guilt
  5. Saying "yes" to everything for a day (frightening) (Led me to do some pretty incredible things-- especially since I did this on my Montana vacation!)
  6. Saying "no" to everything I don't want to do for a day (empowering) (And it was awesome)
  7. Throwing an old-fashioned pajama party with the girls and staying up all night
  8. Hosting a "Tour de Franz" (running back and forth between friends' apartments and mine while sampling boxed wines and wearing mustache tattoos)
  9. Buying a new novel, going to a coffee shop, and sitting outside sipping iced americanos while reading an entire book in one fell swoop (Finished reading "The Sisters" by Nancy Jensen for my book club while drinking a ton of coffee at Einstein's Bagels in Chicago)
  10. Go to a music festival and be the first one dancing
  11. Putting the strangest things I can think of into cookies and sharing them with you.
  12. Learn to make one signature cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment