On our last day, we just wanted to try our hand at gamblin', being two good midwestern girls who had never been to a casino before. Turns out we stink at it-- between us, we only won about $0.75. Win.
Bears on motorcycles. Definitely got yelled at for taking pictures in the casino, but this was totally worth it.
We decided that skiball was our favorite form of gambling, so we headed back to the arcade for one last game before hitting the road.
I'm pretty sure the highlight of the morning was winning chinese finger traps. Never too old!
I threatened to drive with one on my fingers-- and got a death stare.
P.S. Duluth-- we love you. Hope y'all are surviving the floods okay, and hope everyone is safe!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Going to a drive-in movie theatre
- Tubing with friends
Taking a road trip with a killer playlist
- Picking TONS of berries-- and eating only berries for an entire day with no guilt
- Saying "yes" to everything for a day (frightening)
- Saying "no" to everything I don't want to do for a day (empowering)
- Throwing an old-fashioned pajama party with the girls and staying up all night
- Hosting a "Tour de Franz" (running back and forth between friends' apartments and mine while sampling boxed wines and wearing mustache tattoos)
- Buying a new novel, going to a coffee shop, and sitting outside sipping iced americanos while reading an entire book in one fell swoop
- Go to a music festival and be the first one dancing
Putting the strangest things I can think of into cookies and sharing them with you