Friday, June 29, 2012

Livin' for the Weekend; or, Friday I'm in Love

Hello, friends! What a week this has been... Too much going on. Let me fill you in on why I've been MIA.

For those not in the know, I'm a PhD student. In order to become a degree candidate, we have to pass a series of written and oral exams, which can make or break our academic career. I'm lucky enough to have the written ones down-- it's the oral qualifying exam that I'm battling right now (which, ironically, involves a ton of writing to prepare for it). I'm hoping to have more for you in the coming weeks, but I can promise you that after July 19th (judgement day!) I will be back here with you on a more regular basis.

This week, it's all about keeping it light and fun-- since life is, well, not (at least, not right now). With that said, this week...

I'm in love: with boozy Bieber.


I'm in love with: these easy, adorable popsicle cupcakes.


I'm in love with: Skinny Girl Mojitos! (My drink of summer!)


I'm in love with: these simple-to-make wine cork magnets!


I'm in love with: the ultimate nerdy hideway-- a couch wrapped in bookshelves!


No comments:

Post a Comment